He started school at his old school from last year because we had just moved and I was worried about too much change all at once. He loves school and has made lots of little friends so now I feel bad about changing schools on him...BUT I think in the long run it will be better for him to meet kids from our neighborhood.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Welcome to P-K 3, Sam!
He started school at his old school from last year because we had just moved and I was worried about too much change all at once. He loves school and has made lots of little friends so now I feel bad about changing schools on him...BUT I think in the long run it will be better for him to meet kids from our neighborhood.


1 comment:
What a great schoolboy picture! He's getting so big this year.
Post a Comment